On 23 March 2016, the ASRC hosted a forum where the authors delivered their findings and attendees were invited to discuss, challenge, defend or agree with their propositions. These are the papers that were discussed at that Forum. They included:
- Is Security Really About Security?
- Is there one ‘standard’ way to manage risk?
- Security Risk Management: A Dangerously Overrated and Broken Paradigm
- Defence In Depth Is Not A Useful Tool For Measuring Performance
- Security Officers Are Not First Responders?
- The Story Of Two Clocks
- Security And Risk Management the Next Evolution – Applying The Multiplex View to Risk Management
- Terrorism Risks and the Myth of the Mastermind
- Advice on IED charge weight information is inappropriate